Important information for all buyers who are willing to take part in auctions
- To participate in auctions all buyers must register before every auction.
- The starting price is set by the auction house - Euro/kg
- Bidding step is set 0.05 Euro/kg and the half step is 0,02 Euro/kg
- Buyers must keep in mind that bidding price in Auction is without tax.
- Commission for auction is indicated in Baltic beef cattle auction regulation.
- After the auction the buyer party must settle the payment on site or in time period of one to fifteen days in an individual agreement with the auction house
- All livestock available in the auctions are from farm stands that are examined according to Latvia State reglamented annual animal infection disease supervision plan of 2017.
- To participate in auction attached purchase contract must be submited
- For more information and to recive Baltic beef cattle auction regulation please clik there - rulles or contact us (see contacts) or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Information For Farmers
Important information for farmers, who wishes to sell their animals via beef auction:
Animals are required to have ear tags in both ears.
We accept all beef cattle breeds and their crossbreed (such as XG and XX) the same refers to heifers
Animals are untill 11 month old
Application for auctions must be submitted at least one week before the auction day.
Farmer must ensure that on the day when animals are transported to auction place animals are separated and ready to be transported.
Auction will always offer the maximum advantageous transportation to farmers.
Farmers who prefer to transport animals themselves must inform auction at least one week before auction day.
Commission for auction is 2,5% from final sale price.
Veterinary certificate - livestock must be clinically healty and the farm stand has to be clean of infections- must be examined according to Latvia State reglamented annual animal infection disease supervision plan of 2017.
Please indicate contact information of the operating veterinarian on the certificate.